stay high
Thursday, December 6, 2012 @ 10:40 AM
Assalmualaikummm,


One Direction GIF

 Story 

Heyloo. Haha. Hey, Im in love with One Direction ! Ahakss. Seriously, mann. Yeah, sure. That you guys didn't trust me, and think im crazy, maybe? No, not at all. Seriously in love with them. Especially, Louis William Tomlinson <3 Aww. So cute, adorable, handsome, tough, maybe. Hahaha. Really really want to meet them. After watching thier concert at Nickelodeon, immediately, in love with them. Really really in love. Im in love with them, Veryvery Love : Louis, Niall, and Harry. A little bit : Zayn and Liam. They are so cute ! On that night, I'm searching your videos at Youtube. And I've watch your funny moments. Wahh, so funny ! Louis always make the jokes. I love you, Louis. Theee. Harry so cute with his DIMPLE ;) Niall, actually, your teeth is not very bad at all. I think, its just nice :) and with your blonde hairr :o Hahaha. About 4 nights watching your videos. And, wanna know something? Its my secret between us okay? Look here,

Download 'More Than This'  Before go to bed  Open this song  Cry 'Miss Someone'  Sleep :D

That's mean, 'More Than This' is a very touching song, right? I dont know if you didn't agree with me. Its okay, let me just know that. Okay? You know what im doing after that? I've open Google Images, and search 'One Direction'. Hm, a lot of pictures there. Saved every single picture that cute, for me? Can i do that? And then, Search, 'Louis', saved his pictures. The same thing happen to Niall and Harry :) And then, ha. Look at my blog. Full with your images, right? Not full at all. Ha, I've searched this too, 'One Direction gif ' Ah, very in love with you, mah. Ha, and then. I've found LOUIS OFFICIAL SITE ! Really happy and excited. Haha. Go to your official site, official store. Very expensive maa.  I lived in Malaysia mah. Not US mah. Haha. I think, i didn't buy thier items, for now. But when i've get my job, Insyaallah, will buy your items :D I wanna buy your albums ! But dont have enough money now :/ So sad. Hm, What aa now? I think thats all for now. Thankyou for reading my entry this time. And very very happy if ONE DIRECTION read this ! Thankyou so much ! Bye, see you soon !

# Sorry for the broken english. At least im trying, right?

© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03